Join the Saint Louis Closet Co. Team
At Saint Louis Closet Co. we are looking for motivated, organized individuals who have a desire to provide outstanding design services, craftsmanship, and exceptional customer service. Take a look at our open job positions below and if something sounds like you, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop it off in person at 2626 S. Big Bend Blvd., Maplewood Mo 63143.
The main responsibility of this position is to install Saint Louis Closet Co. custom closets in a safe, high-quality, and productive manner. The perfect candidate needs to demonstrate a commitment to teamwork, client satisfaction, and be able to communicate with clients and other employees when necessary in a genuinely friendly and professional manner.
While using provided designs and components, our installers construct, install, and repair custom storage systems and accessories using thermal fused laminate wood, edge-banding, hardware, and other materials, requiring skills with hand tools and power tools.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record, be able to be timely, and perform skilled and semi-skilled custom closet installations.
- Must provide 100% customer service at all times.
- Must be able to work individually and in a team environment.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds and be able to navigate stairs.
- Must be available Monday-Friday with occasional Saturdays and overtime as needed.
- Training provided.
- Benefits include health, dental, employee pricing, and paid vacation.
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com, or drop it off in person at 2626 S. Big Bend Blvd., Maplewood Mo 63143.
For questions about the job, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!