Expect Unparalleled Quality at Saint Louis Closet Co.
At Saint Louis Closet Co., our process and our systems are unique. Not only do we have some of the best designers in the business, we also give you a high-quality, adjustable product. Here are just a few of the things we’re proud to offer our customers:
- Whereas many other closet companies hang closet organizers on existing walls, a practice that is not secure or adjustable, we provide a safe, floor-based closet system built from thermo-fused laminated (TFL) shelving that is adjustable from floor to ceiling, attached and secured to your walls for safety with brackets, screws, and adhesives. You have the ability to adjust, add, or subtract from your closet system at any time.
- We offer a variety of TFL colors, and we’re not just limited to closets! We also custom design Murphy Beds, Laundry Rooms, Playrooms, Lockers, Craft Centers, Pantries, Home Offices, Garage Shelving Units, and more.
- Almost all of our installations take less than a day, and since we manufacture our own systems in our custom closet factory, we can turn orders around quickly.
- There are no pre-made parts or sizes; Saint Louis Closet Co. closets are truly custom and cut to size for your closet.
- All of our systems are designed, manufactured, and sold out of our 30,000 square foot headquarters in Maplewood, with state-of-the-art machinery. This allows us to customize each product 100%.
Meet Jennifer Williams, a Proud Saint Louis Native
Jennifer grew up in Kirkwood, graduating from Kirkwood High School in 1984. This hometown entrepreneur then went to Saint Louis University to earn a B.A. in Communications and Public Relations. This background served her well as she envisioned a company that would serve the needs of members of her community.
“I really enjoy owning and operating my business in Saint Louis,” says Jennifer. “There’s a great feeling in knowing that you’re helping your community and providing your neighbors with a superior product.”
Jennifer’s hometown connections make a difference, especially when it comes to the company’s charitable and civic endeavors. Her list of involvements is impressive: Jennifer has donated to her local alma mater, KHS, and Saint Louis Closet Co. has installed closets at The Magic House, Glendale Lutheran, St. Peter’s Catholic Church, Forsyth School, Our Little Haven, and Friends of Wings. Jennifer has also supported Stray Rescue, Children’s Hospital, Fontbonne University, Saint Louis University, Forsyth School, John Burroughs School, The Maplewood Betterment Foundation, The Kirkwood Public Library, Girls on the Run, The Susan G. Komen Foundation, and The Leukemia Foundation, to name just a few.
“Our company’s biggest strength,” notes Jennifer, “is our customer service. All 43 of our employees continually exceed our customers’ expectations.”
Saint Louis Closet Co., Past and Present
Jennifer Williams opened the doors of Saint Louis Closet Co., the first locally-owned, floor-based closet company in our community, in 1991.
While in her first semester of graduate school, and while working part-time, Jennifer decided to do what she loved: change people’s lives through custom organization. She approached the Small Business Administration (SBA) to get a crash course on starting a business. That November, she forged ahead, acquiring a start-up loan and taking a risk, trusting that early sales of her new closet systems would prove profitable. They certainly did! That first year, Jennifer – a 25 year old college grad – did $236,000 in sales. This amount would be exceeded by over 2500% over the next 28+ years.
Today, Saint Louis Closet Co. is the recipient of several prestigious honors and awards. We continue to support local charitable and educational organizations. We’re also proud to show off our state-of-the-art showroom and manufacturing facility. Our designers all boast several years of experience at Saint Louis Closet Co. and impressive backgrounds in the industry. With so much going for us, we’re prepared to make even greater gains!
Would you like to learn more about what Saint Louis Closet Co. can design for you? Visit our showroom, talk to our designers, and discover why we’re so excited about the future of custom closet design in Saint Louis and the Metropolitan Area.